The Dispute Resolution team can advise and help clients on variety of commercial disputes.
We focus on providing a pragmatic and cost effective advice to our clients. Legal proceedings can be lengthy, risky and expensive. We are always looking for the most adequate solution for each individual client, which might include some form of alternative dispute resolution such as mediation.
We not only recognise, but also understand that each client’s requirements are different and we will proceed and advise accordingly.
We can have a discussion with you and offer a range of funding opportunities which may fit your particular case. We can also give you assistance in applying for insurance cover regarding your opponent’s costs in the event that you are unsuccessful.
Members of the team are specialised in different areas and some of them have additional specialist qualifications.
See below the areas of specialisation on offer at infinty Law:
- A dedicated Debt Recovery team which operates jointly with the dispute resolution team with particular expertise in the real estate, real estate finance and education sectors;
- A specialist team which deals with enfranchisement claims for both landlords and tenants and service charge disputes;
- Commercial and contract disputes including supply & distribution contracts, breach of warranty & indemnity claims and claims against guarantors;
- Commercial property litigation including dilapidation claims, business lease renewals, claims relating to breach of lease covenants and development and joint venture disputes;
- Construction disputes;
- Corporate fraud, asset tracking and obtaining freezing injunctions;
- Director, shareholder and partnership disputes and Companies Act claims including unfair prejudice and derivative claims;
- Franchise disputes;
- Insolvency litigation, both corporate and personal;
- Professional negligence (particularly solicitors, accountants/financial services, surveyors and architects).
Members of the Dispute Resolution team conduct their works in close connection with the Firm’s other departments where appropriate in order to ensure that matters affecting a business or individual are dealt with within wider considerations.
So if you need legal advice, our initial consultation is a great first step, an easy way of finding out how we could help you without any cost. Call infinty Law on 0203 488 0953 or request a free call-back using our online enquiry form.